Book Tours, Reviews,
Sunday, March 19, 2017
The Joyful Business Planner Review Campaign Sig
THE JOYFUL BUSINESS PLANNER Author: Kate Martin Publisher: Independent Pages: 92 Genre: Nonfiction/Small Business
This business planner is special. It is for small business owners like you. People that need better organization, a clearer path to follow, and a little more joy in their lives.
Your busy schedule doesn’t have time for complicated systems.Expensive software won’t work in your budget.You can’t find things in your office and it’s holding you back from success.
This book will change all of that. It will help you:
* Discover the honest ups and downs of your business by analyzing your own data all in one place.
* Greatly improve your chances of getting a business loan when presented to your financial advisor.
* Finally keep your business ideas and procedures truly organized and easy to access.
* Work towards productive goals when you use the evaluation sections for each month, quarter, and year.
* Track the progress of your business in a familiar and trusted paper format – not online.
* Train employees about what matters the most in your company.
* Inspire yourself to remember why you started your business in the first place.