Badwolf and Wldmen by Jo Raven on Audible



#AudioRelease #BadWolf #Wildmen #NowLive #Audible


★✩★ BADWOLF ★✩★ & ★✩★ WILDMEN ★✩★

🎧 BADWOLF 🎧
Audible: https://goo.gl/myRbZu
Universal - amzn.to/2LdWNww
Amazon - https://goo.gl/8KifCZ
This is no fairytale…
Once I fell in love with a gorgeous boy next door.
Years later, he’s back—a total hunk, hot as hell, and bad. So bad.
Rude. Arrogant. Hard.
And I’m dying for a taste.
A TOP 20 AMAZON BESTSELLER!

#JORAVEN
Jarett was our neighbors’ adopted son.
Handsome, strong, quiet, he was my protector, and my friend.
Now he’s back, and he’s still gorgeous.
Tall, dark and s*xy. All man.
But he’s a bad guy, moving with a dangerous crowd.
So why do I keep winding up in his arms?
On his lap. In his bed.
I know better than this—I’m better than this. I should stop.
Only my heart tells me there’s good inside Jarett.
That I could save him.
Then again, what happens to gullible girls who climb into bed with the big bad wolf...Right.
....This is a standalone, full-length romance with a HEA and no cliffhanger or cheating.
For a limited time, I have included a bonus novel.
Enjoy
#AudioRelease #WildMen



🎧WILD MEN🎧
Wild Men: Publisher's Pack: Wild Men, Book 2-3
Jo Raven (Author) Joe Arden (Narrator) Jacob Morgan (Narrator)
Audible: https://goo.gl/Ldgx1z
Amazon US - https://goo.gl/EK8Se2
Universal - https://amzn.to/2uFHaDN
Undone, Book 2:

I don’t trust men. My ex cheated on me with my cousin. In our bed. And Kaden, my boyfriend, well...I think he cheated on me, too. Confidence is a fragile thing, and mine is already shattered. So I flew back to Chicago, putting distance between us before Kaden could hurt me more.

I’ve sworn off men for good, focusing on my work and waiting for the pain to fade. I’m over Kaden. Really, I swear. I don’t love him anymore. It’s over. Only a miracle could throw us back together at this point...and who believes in those, right?

Mancave, Book 3:

Two years ago, Octavia met her caveman, Matt Hansen, and fell in love. Since then, life has found its rhythm and it’s a good one. Matt and his brother Kaden have opened their own car repair shop - Mancave - and Octavia is expecting her first child.

But not everything is perfect in paradise. Mary, Matt’s young daughter, has started having nightmares, Octavia’s sister Gigi is having boy trouble, and Merc, their brother, trouble with girls. Then Evan, Matt’s best buddy back in Destiny, asks for help after an accident - and the trip turns complicated when Octavia makes it her mission to locate and save her half-brother Ross from himself. Octavia wants everyone around her to be happy. Matt is determined to safeguard their family’s happy ending. One way or another, love will find a way....

Note: Undone is a stand-alone novel, though it's recommended to listen to at least Caveman (book 1) before listening to Mancave.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Three Days To Forever ~ Lauren Carr

A Fanciful Twist's 8th Annual Virtual MAD TEA Party Extra special, as it is the 150th anniversary of Alice in Wonderland ♥

Alicia Connected: Tricked with Treats by Derek Fisher