WHY you Say it


Amazon buy link 







Webb Garrison, formerly associate dean of Emory University and president of McKendree College, wrote more than 55 books. Before his death in 2000, Garrison lived in Lake Junaluska, North Carolina.



I am a word geek. I love reading and writing and speaking and WORDS! The stories behind how phrases came into play and how certain wordings became a part of daily usage fascinate me.
The alternate cover for this book with ducks in a row also called out to me.

This is a book to muse through and smile at and appreciate over time.


I received this book via BOOKLOOK to review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Three Days To Forever ~ Lauren Carr

A Fanciful Twist's 8th Annual Virtual MAD TEA Party Extra special, as it is the 150th anniversary of Alice in Wonderland ♥

Alicia Connected: Tricked with Treats by Derek Fisher