The Pumpkin Patch by Sandi Smith




Book Details:

Book Title: The Pumpkin Patch by Sandi Smith
Category: Adult Fiction, 316 pages
Genre: Mystery
Publisher: Mindstir Media
Release date: November 5, 2017
Tour dates: June 25 to July 20, 2018
Content Rating: PG-13 + M

Book Description:

How can one small-minded, angry person destroy the lives of so many people in her path, connecting them all together in a game of destruction and heartbreak? It is possible, but what pushes a person to enjoy inflicting pain to such an extent, leaving a trail of hate, anger, and defeat behind her, which only seems to make her stronger and more satisfied. Ms. Terri Plotski, owner of the Authors’ Book Agency, is that person, who, unknowingly, with a single thread of hate, has connected the lives of a small group of people, bringing them together with one single common denominator. Anger. The anger from this small group of people is building, but it has nowhere to go, or does it? Ms. Terri Plotski, owner of Authors’ Book Agency, has gone missing.

To follow the tour, please visit Sandi Smith's page on iRead Book Tours.


Buy the Book:



Book Reviews the good and the bad

We know book reviews are important how do you feel when you receive book reviews – 
the good and the bad.   

  I try to be intelligent, because I know that a bad review is a learning experience, and it should not be taken in a personal matter.  But when you write a book, you become part of the book.  You spend almost every waking hour on the story. It becomes personal, even though you know it shouldn’t be.  I am not a person who handles criticism very well.  I am way too sensitive as a person, and always want everyone to smile and have balloons flying around all day with rainbows in the sky, and apple pies falling down from the sky with vanilla ice cream on top. Unfortunately, life isn’t that way at all.  
I have my husband read all reviews first, and then I grab three cookies, cover up (head included) with a blanket, and have him read the reviews to me.  I always know if there is a bad one because he starts out, “well, this one is alright”.  
So far, the reviews have been very positive, and people have written some beautiful statements. I am very grateful that they took the time to write a review on my book, and I realized how important it is for someone to do that.  I have read the same author for probably 20 years, loved every single story that she wrote, but never wrote a review for her. It breaks my heart. I just never realized how much it would mean to her, and I wish I had taken the time. Her books made me smile. Took me on adventures I will never go on, and made me dread the ending of the book.  
I will have to toughen up a little bit, because, even though my heart pounds so loud every time there is a new review that I believe you could hear it on the moon, I feel it is very important, good or bad.  If someone was considerate enough to write a review, I should be considerate and grateful enough to read it openly and courageously, and learn from what was written. 

Meet the Author:



Sandi Smith spent her time as a young girl combing the shelves of the public library. She has always enjoyed the magic that books have to offer and was inspired by her high school English teacher, Mr. Coolidge to embrace the arts. The author found her calling as a writer early one morning as her first story came to her in the form of a poem. Since then she has written more than 15 children’s books, with her most popular series about the adventures of an adorable spider in the A.R. Achnid series.

Sandi is happily married to her inspiration and husband of 40 years, John. She continues to write for her two precious grandchildren. When she’s not penning a new story, Sandi and John like to camp, kayak and to enjoy the simple life in their home in Pembroke, NH.

Connect with the author: Website ~ Twitter ~ Facebook ~ Pinterest



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Three Days To Forever ~ Lauren Carr

A Fanciful Twist's 8th Annual Virtual MAD TEA Party Extra special, as it is the 150th anniversary of Alice in Wonderland ♥

Alicia Connected: Tricked with Treats by Derek Fisher